As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
Your function is based in the Technology Office. The unit provides services for the Technology Teams of the TX Group and ensures the best possible support for the Technology users within the TX Group with its ServiceNow-based solutions.
As we are expanding our ServiceNow team, we are currently looking for the ideal Developer for ServiceNow Platform and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon!
What you'll do:
- Create reports according to specification - if adjustments to the data model are necessary, have them reviewed by the senior developer in Switzerland.
- Ensure monitoring of report usage, independently derive and complete tasks, including consultation with Dashboard Owners.
- Test Manager for all ongoing projects with the purpose of learning from Senior Developers and to provide local technical support to the Operations Manager of the ESM Platform:
- Write test cases for Agile Development and execute them within sprints and write feedback to senior developers.
- In coordination with the ServiceNow Application Manager, ramp up Automated Test Framework and configure test cases on an ongoing basis according to concept.
- Coordination (lead) and execution of regression tests (manual and automated) which have to be performed in the context of e.g. major release updates
- Complete changes by writing scripts:
- End-user tickets that can not be handled by the Operation Manager ESM
- Scope: all modules in production
- In case of more complex adjustments, independently obtain support from the Senior Developer
- Where appropriate, delegate repetitive and configurational tasks to the local Operation Manager ESM platform (incl. training)
We are looking for:
- Very good computer skills, track record in operating or developing on the ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of multimedia and digital workflows
- Autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Good analytical and problem solving skills (systemic thinking)
- Very good English language skills, German language will be considered as a plus
- Be a part of the new established Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance