Director of Product
Are you a product leader who wants to build digital identity products for millions of end-users?
As Director of Product, you will own the business strategy and vision for a multi-functional team to design, develop, test, and deploy new features and products. A successful candidate will have a solid underpinning in product management as well as knowledge of software development, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
You will work closely with engineering teams to deliver solutions, and will work with our team of engineers, designers, and scientists to leverage data models and insights. This Senior Product Manager will regularly meet and work with our B2B customers and end-customers via focus groups and other feedback mechanisms.
A successful candidate will be able to earn trust across the business, engineering, and analytics teams. They will be a strong owner and will regularly dive into the details to understand and solve problems. They will effectively communicate insights and plans to stakeholders and have a strong customer focus to deliver world-class tools and systems. They will have a bias toward curiosity and ongoing learning.
- BA/BS required
- 7-10+ years of experience in product management, software development, or related experience
- Experience working with designers, science teams and engineering teams
- Demonstrated judgment and the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
- Fluent in English
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action, and a proven ability to influence others
- Proven track record of delivering products and executing projects from conception through completion on time, within budget, and on or beyond scope
- Experience successfully working with engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements, and partner to successful launch new products and features
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, software development management systems (Asana, Jira) and general web-based productivity tools
- Will need to occasionally travel between San Francisco and Mexico City (and other locations) as needed
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering or a similar discipline
- Experience shipping machine-learning / AI products, specifically face recognition, liveness detection technologies
- Experience building iOS and Android mobile apps
- Experience building products in the B2B space, specifically in Banking, retail or government
- Experience building software development processes for and working with distributed, global teams
- Fluency in Spanish
- Advanced degree
What you can expect:
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues (We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
More about us:
Incode Welcome https://vimeo.com/382622081
Incode Hello https://vimeo.com/382622796
Incode Greet https://vimeo.com/382623121
Incode Facepay https://vimeo.com/382623299
We look forward to learning more about you!