Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
Communications Platform team
Communications platform team is responsible for all technology aspects related to voice and messaging infrastructure of Aircall products. This distributed team is composed of VoIP engineers, software engineers and carrier relations managers who work to deliver high-quality and real-time communications to our users while operating in all areas at carrier-grade’s expectations (stability, maintainability, scaling and uptime). Our shared ambition is to provide the best voice and messaging infrastructure for Aircall customers as well as helping other Aircall engineering teams to deliver as much value as possible on top of it.
Role and mission
You will be in charge of leading, organizing and empowering an engineering and product team in order to deliver cross-functional projects related to our Communications Platform infrastructure and technologies. You’ll also be responsible for defining the strategy and the improvements in this area which will have a large impact on future developments of Aircall products and services. The role includes a lot of communication and coordination with Product Management, Engineering and other business departments. Ambition and rigorous execution associated with high quality and security standards for the delivery of new projects will be key for the success and transformation of our business for the years to come.
- You have more than 8 years of experience in Cloud and Telecommunications technologies.
- You have an understanding of service providers and infrastructure technologies used across the Telecommunications industry, including APIs.
- You have led successfully multiple complex projects and teams as well as delivered services that are currently used by thousands of users.
- You are used to international contexts and you are able to adapt to a constantly evolving technological environment.
- Knowledge of CPaaS and Cloud providers: AWS, Azure, Twilio, Vonage, Telnyx, Plivo…
- Understanding of Voice Interconnections: WebRTC, SIP, SBC, TLS…
- Experience on projects involving Programmable Communications: API, SDK, Databases…
- Hiring and managing teams composed of generalists and experts in an international environment.
- We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Aircall je telefonski sistem za moderno poslovanje. Glasovna platforma u potpunosti zasnovana na oblaku koja se neprimetno integriše sa popularnom produktivnošću i alatima službe za pomoć koje radna mesta već koriste, Aircall je napravljen da telefonskom podrškom učini lako upravljanje, kao i bilo kojim drugim poslovnim procesom - dostupan, transparentan i zajednički. Aircall veruje da je glas najmoćniji način komunikacije sa kupcima, potencijalnim klijentima, kandidatima i kolegama, a osmišljen je da ukloni glavobolju iz onog što bi trebalo da bude divan trenutak ljudske veze. Aircall je osnovan 2014. godine i prikupio je preko 100 miliona dolara. Sa sedištem u Njujorku i Parizu, kompanija ima preko 300 zaposlenih.