Drupal- and TYPO3-Developer
Davies Meyer is expanding and making room for a new member of our family!
We are looking for a talented Drupal- and TYPO3-Developer to join our team!
- Selection of appropriate environment development and tools, taking into account project specifications and current standards, if necessary in coordination with a Sr. Developer/Team leader.
- Technical conception of projects based on the requirements
- Forming and leading smaller departmental project teams
- Independent implementation of complete projects/ support for larger and more complex projects
- Creation of technical and content documentation of the created code and the implemented use cases
- Observation of technical developments and communication of the information to the team
- Presentation at meetings (internal / external)
- Time and scope estimates for proposal preparation of project management, if necessary in coordination with a Sr. Developer/team leader
Skill set that you needed:
- Completed computer science studies or completed professional training as a computer scientist (m/f/d), or in a comparable field
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
- High abstraction ability & very good analytical- and problem solving skills
- Development and update of server-side applications and databases based on Drupal 8.x
- Basic knowledge of TYPO3 and/or CakePHP
- Basic knowledge concerning relational databases & query language SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for frontend integration into a developed backend
- Knowledge of a versioning solution (e.g. Git)
- Basic knowledge of the law of web development (licensing, imprint, ...)
- Good knowledge of German and English
Personal skills and mindset required:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hungry for knowledge, strive to make things better
- Doing your work completely and in the best way possible
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
We offer the following benefits:
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern equipment and tools
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Development opportunities and training
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Exciting projects in extremely creative environment
- Defining your career path together with you
- Free breakfast (cereals) and fruits
- Nice and friendly work environment with a lounge
- Further improvement of your skills through dedicated time for learning and courses
- Flexible work hours
- Home Office during Covid19 pandemic
How to become a member of Davies Meyer family:
- You apply for the job by sending us your CV and a cover letter
- If your CV shows that you could be right for us, we will send you a test task after which we will schedule an interview with you.
- If the interview went well, we will schedule an interview with the Head of Development from our Hamburg office.
- We let you know about the results of the interview and the task and if you are the right person for us.
- We offer you temporary work arrangement lasting 1-6 months.
- If everything goes well, we accept you for as long as you wish to stay with us?
Get in touch!
We are waiting for you! Good luck!