JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.jaggaer.com.
Dutch technical Support analyst (M/F)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Customer relationship and escalation management on your own responsibility
- Connection point between customers and other departments (development, project management, SAP etc.)
- Supporting and consulting customers and suppliers in the use of our company software
- Analyzing customer and project specific interfaces and workflows
- Responsible for processes and knowledge of inhouse-solutions
- Knowledge management and documentation
- Work is organized in weekly shift rotation and weekly night shift comes once in 3 months
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Dutch are mandatory
- Good understanding of software and logical processes (workflows)
- Strong customer focus, communication skills and highly stress resistant
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to do so
- Creative, solution oriented and ability to work autonomously
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc.
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success!