Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group, one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab Serbia currently has near 300 employees divided into 3 business units: the Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, and development of information systems; the Engineering Enterprise Solutions (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development and CyberTech, which deals with cyber security and supports the digital transformation of companies through a holistic approach that includes IT security, OT security, and asset management.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management and/or Business Process Management subject matters
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Readiness to innovate and to study integrated solutions from multiple functional components: Content Services, RPA, AI, iBPM and low coding tools.
- Knowledge and experience developing or designing application solutions on at least one of the market ECM and BPM platforms (Open Text, Content Suite Platform/xECM, Open Text Documentum, Appian, IBM Filenet, Hyland Alfresco, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one Object-Oriented programming language (Java, .NET C#)
- Experience coordinating small technical teams (3-7 people) in a project or service environment
Would be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of OpenText xECM ECM solutions
- Knowledge of the technology stack supporting xECM
- Knowledge of AnswerModules Module Suite
- Knowledge of OpenText AppWorks
- Good knowledge of Windows and Unix operating systems
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work from the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences, and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!