Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
The Customer Success Representative will be joining our fast-growing Customer Success and Relationship management team responsible for delivering massive value to our customers. On a day to day basis, you will be working with customers to solve support related inquiries and works in tight partnership with the Relationship Management team to:
- 1st Level Support for the Chili Piper Customer Base
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Customer
- Hold Customer and Chili Piper accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Engage across the Customers organization and works cross-functionally within Chili Piper to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solution
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, customer's value realization, and Customer & Chili Piper's mutual success
What You'll Do
- Customer Driven Problem Solving
- Work with new and existing Chili Piper customers to provide assistance with integration, education and documentation to drive long term customer success & value with Chili Piper
- Strategically Configure, Test, Document, and educate both Chili Piper and Customer resources on system design to ensure long term success
- Become a Product Expert
- Remain up to date on Chili Piper product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through Slack and Email, and via weekly 1:1s with your Manager
- Stay Process Oriented
- Produce internal best practices and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process for our Customers
- Collaborate closely with Relationship Management Team
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of your customers, including Sales, Customer Marketing, and other Post-Sales functions
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS Degree
- Motivated, Driven, Scrappy, and enjoys a fast paced startup environment #startuplife
- Technical experience is required, e.g., implementing Salesforce or Marketing Automation systems, handling technical support cases
- Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum - SFDC Certifications are a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....) - Marketing Automation Certifications are a strong plus.
- SFDC implementation, data model (standard and custom objects), REST API, Administrator, Managed Package
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats
- Passion for customer success & excellence
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job