Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 300,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Risk Advisory Services
Work you will do
Your role as a ERP Consultant in Risk Advisory Services will focus on ERP (SAP or Oracle eBS or MS Navision/Dynamics) in Finance/Controlling/Logistics modules. In addition, you will need experience in ERP implementations as consultant or key user, general knowledge of the business processes and good understanding of IT systems.
In this role, you will develop broad consulting skills; effectively develop conclusions from analysis, take responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverable interacting with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to ensure a superior client experience.
Risk Advisory Services provides integrated services to national and international companies as well as public sector. Our goal is to combine our experience, business knowledge and practical approach in order to provide practical solutions to our clients. We help clients to plan, grow and structure business to address key issues such as strategy, technology and change management.
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
Specialized Technical capabilities
- Knowledge of at least one (SAP, Oracle, Navision) ERP system
- Professional ERP certification will be considered as advantage
- Experience in ERP implementation as consultant or key user (SAP or Oracle eBS or MS Navision/Dynamics)
- General knowledge of the business processes
- Understanding of IT systems
- Excellent oral and written communicator (English and Serbian language)
- Ability to travel and stay on locations outside Belgrade depending on the project requirements.
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values and explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development and acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Core Professional and Technical capabilities
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state
- Delivery Excellence: Ability to manage own work against the project plan, applying quality assurance, and risk procedures to ensure a superior client experience
- Reporting and Presentations: Ability to develop reports and presentations using appropriate tools
- Executive Presence: Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Minimum 40 hours of training per year
- Possibility of gaining professional certification
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Supplementary health insurance
- International travel insurance
- A competitive salary
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- Advancement within the company
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV in English.