The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
The ICRC supports the Economic Security of individuals, households and communities affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence, by helping them to cover their essential needs and/or maintain or restore sustainable livelihoods. Economic Security (EcoSec) staff is more and more involved in data and information collection, management, analysis and reporting practices in their work to assess need, design and manage programs and fulfill reporting requirements.
The Data and End-User Support Specialist independently ensures that the EcoSec relevant data are processed in line with the internal rules when assisting the users, based on the continuous monitoring, use and analysis to contribute to the overall reporting process. S/he is a subject matter/ process expert and supports first-level assistance when internal customers encounter problems with the data entries requested by the information system/application. S/he will work in a team as a part of the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Centre (BSSC) and will be involved in building the knowledge database, reporting rules and contributing to the evolution of the data applications.
The ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
EcoSec Data and End-User Support Specialist
- Provides support for data entry to the applications users worldwide and provides occasional technical support
- Monitors and resolves issues related to the use of applications and data processes including feedback on data quality, consistency and compliance according to ICRC data entry rules and policies
- Analyses required and collected program and business data from planning to reporting; develops visualizations and reports contributing to the business rules and alignments guidelines
- Anticipates, identifies and documents recurrent data issues and functional problems related to the applications, by regularly updating and enriching the Knowledge Database to enable problem-solving by the Central Service Desk as much as possible
- Applies standard ICRC support processes, including call registration and compliance with L1, L2, L3 support processes
- Escalates unsolved and/or complex cases or evolutions to the hierarchy or teammates depending on the processes established
- Diagnoses and reports malfunctions accurately with suggest improvements to the application responsible as well as delivers regular reports
- Participates in the UAT campaigns and contributes to the evolution and maintenance of tools by reporting recurrent incidents to the project and maintenance team
- Organizes Webinars and Skype training for new and existing users and assists in training beforehand of system use or deployment of new functionalities
- Contributes to maintaining procedures and manuals based on the feedback from applications users
- University degree in Information Systems, Business or Technical Science, or related field along with 6 years' overall professional experience, including at least 4 years of direct experience in support services, data or systems management or equivalent professional field
- Experience with use, deployment, support or training on data and information systems
- Experience with Data management and analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft ecosystem
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Customer, process and solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of BI tools, SQL and ERP or CRM systems
- Experience in using corporate service management tools (Ticketing tool)
- Knowledge of French (oral & written)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.