Workforce has partnered with a international leader in the home appliance manufacturing to support their growing business. We are looking for motivated and proactive candidates who would like to work on the position of Embedded C Developer.
Global R&D opportunity, a team of highly trained, future-minded and experienced engineers, engaged in ambitious development plans with a series of breakthrough innovations, welcome new technical talents, to enhance their global presence.
The Embedded C Developer will work as part of a team to create efficient, high quality, and reliable solutions for company specific products. This position will be primarily focused on embedded C design and integration.
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team to deliver the complete development lifecycle from specification through to implementation, deployment and support.
- Contribute to the evolution of the product architecture, including projects to add significant new functionality and improving the performance, scalability and robustness of the platform.
- Develop and implement of innovative algorithms in the field of house appliances.
- Actively contribute to the overall strategy towards quality by designing and developing automated test suites for high-performance distributed systems, covering all areas of testing.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Electronic Engineering or comparable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in embedded software development.
- Strong C++ and C programming skills for embedded systems applications.
- Experience with various Microcontrollers (STMicroelectronics and Atmel) or similar.
- Experience with platforms like Redmine, GitHub, Subversion is an advantage.
- Proficient in English to be able communicate with management or foreign employees