Quectel Wireless Solutions, leading global supplier of 5G, LTE/LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Modules, Automotive/C-V2X modules, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules looking for Android developer/support engineers. As a professional IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier, Quectel is focused on providing one-stop service for IoT cellular modules. Due to global expansion and demand for smart modules in the NA market there are immediate openings in Belgrade R&D Center, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our dynamic and growing team in Belgrade.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer science or equivalent experience in the field.
- Proficiency in language C/C++ and Java
- Good understanding of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Embedded Linux and kernel driver development
- Experience with AOSP and Android framework.
- Knowledge of Linux IPC and understanding of bus driven device model
- Experience in working with Device Tree
- Experience with
- rint recognition/charging and power management development.
- Experience in the development of Qualcomm platform smartphones / tablets
- Be able to read and understand the schematic diagram of hardware circuit, with the ability of software and hardware debugging
- Development, customization, maintenance, implementation and design of a complex project modules and embedded software
- Android platform peripheral driver development and maintenance
- Develop and debug various peripheral drivers according to the project and customer requirements
- Be able to evaluate the hardware interface with the hardware developers
- Support and respond to technical queries and requirements to company customers
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing and improving application performance
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Excellent communication
- Client oriented person
- Resilient, independent in finishing working tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to travel
Excellent working conditions in a professional environment and opportunity to make a difference and grow.