Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated and technically competent embedded software engineers to work on a support team for one of our major customers. Primary focus is on Linux Device Drivers and Application code that uses these drivers. We develop for embedded Linux targets and the candidates must be comfortable running a Linux-only desktop environment.
- Academic education in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering (BSc or MSC degree)
- Strong C and C++ knowledge
- Strong debugging skills
- Comfortable in working in an agile process where priorities and assignments may change quickly
- Orientation towards team work
- The desire for continuous professional development
- Working knowledge of GNU Make and GNU Compiler Collection
- Familiarity with Linux device drivers
- Experience debugging/developing multi-threaded embedded systems
- Familiar with revision control including use of GIT, CVS or SVN
- Experience in embedded programming
- Experience using hardware debuggers
- Familiarity with MPEG encoding
- Filesystem knowledge, NTFS, Linux VFS
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Well paid job
- Dynamic working environment and great career opportunities
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Informal and supportive work atmosphere
Micro Circuit Development LLC je profesionalni provajder za embedded sisteme sa sedištem u Novom Sadu.
R&D kompanija koja pruža razvojne usluge i sopstvene proizvode.
Preporuke se učitavaju...