Embedded Software Programmer
As German company for Medical Devices in blood transfusion we are the market leader for high innovative solutions for the global healthcare system.
We want to enlarge our R&D Department to support our international sales structure with offices in Germany, Turkey, Serbia and their customers. Therefor we want to hire you for the position in our facilities in Nis, Serbia.
If you have experience with Embedded Software programming, you are very welcome.
As a Programmer you should have already excellent experience in C to create code for complex functional blocks executing on microcontrollers.
Experience with ARM controllers, M2M (TCP/IP, CoAP MQTT) protocols is helpful.
Also experience with hardware like design of PCB’s and working with an oscilloscope is helpful.
- Independent development of embedded software
- Test and verification of software
- Migrate and improve existing code
- Debugging of software
- Documentation of software development
- Using good practice guidelines for coding
- Excellent experience as embedded programmer in C
- Independent working and problem-solving attitude
- Engineering degree in electronics or similar course
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Fluency in English
If you can find yourself here with your qualifications and your attitude - please send your complete application and CV for this new and vacant position, in English language with info about your earliest possible entry date.
We’re offering an excellent salary for your excellent performance!
Deadline for applications: 23.11.2019.