As German company for medical devices we want to expand our Research and Development department to support our international sales structure with offices in Germany, Turkey and Serbia and their worldwide customers. Therefore we are looking for a new team member for the position of Embedded Software Programmer in our facilities in Nis, Serbia.
As a Programmer you should have already excellent experience in C to create code for complex functional blocks executing on microcontrollers.
Experience with ARM controllers, M2M (TCP/IP, CoAP MQTT) protocols is very helpful.
Besides working with hardware, such as design of PCB’s and working with an oscilloscope will be part of your job. Experience in these fields are welcome, but no obligation.
Constant improvement, integrated testing and proactive elimination of error sources is a matter of course for you.
- Independent development of embedded software
- Test and verification of software
- Migrate and improve existing code
- Debugging of software
- Documentation of software development
- Using good practice guidelines for coding
- Excellent experience as embedded programmer in C
- Independent working and problem-solving attitude
- Engineering degree in electronics or similar course
- At lease 2-3 years of work experience in the field of software development
- Good team player, also able to work independently
- Fluency in English
If you can find yourself here with your qualifications and your attitude - please send your complete application and CV for this new and vacant position, in English language only with info about your earliest possible entry date.
We’re offering an excellent salary for your excellent performance and a flexible working model!