JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Enablement Curriculum Developer / Trainer, Global enablement (m/f)
Open positions located in our Belgrade, Serbia office.
Overview of Job Function:
JAGGAER is seeking an Enablement Curriculum Developer / Trainer to join our Global Enablement team to support the education and development of our internal groups (e.g. Sales, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, etc.) and partners. This person will work with subject matter experts to develop and design curriculum based on business role functions, establish content and mature current assets, coordinate the implementation of learning programs, and assess course objectives, outcomes and effectiveness.
Summary of Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Analyze training requirements to identify learning gaps and content development
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to gain feedback and insight into learning needs
- Develop and design learning curriculum pathways and training programs based on business role function and industry verticals
- Design, develop, maintain, and manage course materials with input and assistance from subject matter experts
- Create and deliver interactive, on-demand training programs to help build critical skill levels and scalable enablement assets
- Develop knowledge assessments and performance metrics to measure effectiveness of enablement assets and training courses
- Analyze individual seller gaps, training needs, and develop individual learning plans to mitigate
- Establish learning outcomes and educational objectives
- Mature existing enablement assets
- Experience in enterprise software enablement
- Education: University degree in Business, Computer Science, or Equivalent
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal skills
- Experience using MS Office and collaborative tools (e.g. Word, PPT, Excel, Teams, SharePoint)
- Strong presentation skills in both creation and delivery
- A team player with ability to take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Minimum 2 years procurement experience or holistic understanding of procurement process and best practices
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success!