Our client is Schneider Electric DMS – Energy Sage, the leading renewable energy marketplace in the U.S. EnergySage empowers consumers to make smarter energy decisions through simplicity, transparency, and choice. Millions of homeowners, renters, and commercial property owners turn to EnergySage to learn about and comparison-shop options for rooftop solar, energy storage, project financing, community solar, and more. Due to expansion of their team in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Adecco is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our client’s team on position of: Software Engineer (Python)
About the role:
- You will work as part of an Agile software development team in Novi Sad or Belgrade working alongside similar US-based development teams building our clean energy marketplace solutions. You’ll collaborate within and across teams, learning and sharing best practices for modern web application development. Our software is primarily built in Python and Vue.JS and hosted via Amazon Web Services (AWS) leveraging cloud-native technologies. We can help you learn our tools.
- 2 or more years current experience as a professional software engineer -- we're looking for a variety of experience levels
- Dependable team player with excellent communication skills
- Curious, quick learner, self-starter
Nice to have:
- Software-as-a-Service development
- Django or other modern MVC web framework
- Unit testing, QA, solid debugging skills
- SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Git or other modern VCS tools
- REST API development & integration
- AWS / Containers
- Front-end skills welcome – we’ll put them to use, too!
We don't expect you to know everything, and we’re happy to help support you as you learn our tools. We just ask that you bring your somewhat relevant experience, technical aptitude, and enthusiasm for learning.
Our client offers:
- Hybrid working model (3 days WFH and 2 days in Office) & flexible working hours
- 24-30 days of annual leave
- International team with the possibility for training & up-skilling in the US and Spain
- Gym & sports activities
- Learning & Development for each employee (including internal platforms & additional budget)
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside Schneider Electric
- The financial, legal, and psychological assistance program
- Private health insurance
- Summer recharge program during July and August
- Restaurant inside our Hub with lunch discounts
- Family policy – Parental leave and Care leave
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & annual bonus
- Building a career in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.