All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We’re looking for an engineering leader with a strong background in managing a high-performing team of engineers delivering online services. As an engineering manager, you’ll be responsible for people engagement and growth, overseeing project goals, contributing to overall product strategy, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. We need someone who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment with lots of moving pieces.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
- Mentor and hire a team of talented software engineers
- Drive projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex projects
- Work closely with the product management team to ensure we're building the best products
- Proactively communicate with leadership: provide context around risks/blockers/timeline, seek guidance, and recommend a direction
- Demonstrated experience managing or leading development teams of > 4 engineers
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience, with 1+ years of experience as a manager
- A passion for building product and execution
- Experience shipping product in an web services environment, distributed systems experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of modern software development processes and tools
- Software engineering degree / comp science background
- Startup experience
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for applications: 18.07.2022.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.