Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring a team building backend systems and mobile applications and actively contributing to the team's development work. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate and leader who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study
- a minimum of 5 years experience leading and managing technical team and software projects
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent leadership qualities and stakeholder management
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience working with large scale distributed systems
- experience with API design and third-party system integrations
- experience with agile methodologies
- experience collaborating with Product Owners
- experience in managing career development and performance reviews for team members
- experience managing mixture of remote and on-site team members
Location: Home office from your domicile