The World of Tanks development team is looking for a specialist for the position of Engineering Manager for an engineering team. As a Lead of a team, you will improve, optimize, and support the working processes, team performance, development, and motivation. You will lead a group of 15 to 20 software engineers of different levels and specializations
What will you do?
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Identify and encourage areas for development and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other Engineering Managers and business stakeholders, and be able to build a strong partnership with them based on mutual respect.
- Responsible for base management process: hiring, mentoring, development, and performing.
- Individual contribution is not expected in this position but is welcome, with people management kept as a priority.
What are we looking for?
- Are driven by the opportunity to contribute to and improve the quality of the Legendary WoT game.
- Have two or more years of experience in leading an engineering team.
- Have five or more years of experience in software engineering.
- Enjoy managing and mentoring fellow team members for their career growth.
- Strong communicative skills.
- Strong background in two or more of the following: C++, Python, Graphics/Render Engineering, Web Development (JS, CSS, Python).
- Working experience in managerial positions on GaaS or SaaS products is a bonus.