Enterprise and Cyber Security Customer Solution Architect
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
Now we are expanding our team by seeking experienced Customer Solution Architects for IT Security scope to join our team, able to provide services on enterprise level.
Description of the Project:
Enterprise and Cyber Security Customer Solution Architect (CSA) will be responsible for analysis of the Security & Continuity requirements and corresponding solutioning for opportunities to both extant and new business.
To own the end-to-end design, costing and articulation of competition-beating client solutions in a way that promotes predictable implementation and reuse of standard offerings whilst meeting and exceeding the client's requirements.
To be able to scope and solution complex and blended deals which cover the entire end to end solution from consultancy, through architecture and design, technology selection, deployment and transition into ongoing managed services.
Engage directly with customers up to and including the C-suite during early stage engagement on opportunities and to articulate solutions in a way which emphasises value of the solution and business level benefits.
To engage with other pre-sales staff, solution owners, client executives and delivery executives during inception through to implementation, managing the different security & continuity aspects of the solution and negotiate trade-off decisions with stakeholders to agree the desired solution at the right win price.
Job Purpose & Accountability:
This role is characterised by the need for substantial technical and operational delivery knowledge and skills within the fast-moving cyber security market; and a well-developed ability to understand the client’s business and requirements. It is set apart from many technical roles by the need to take into account sales, commercial, service delivery and management whilst maintaining the Customer’s security posture within their risk tolerance.
- Engage directly with clients at all levels up to and including the C-Suite.
- Provide the security & continuity response to presales requests and security projects/programmes.
- Designs standardized technical Security solutions and oversee their implementation.
- Provide guidance (e.g., information security risk severity assessments / relative cost benefit analysis etc.) and recommendations for security infrastructure investments to mitigate risks, strengthen defences and reduce vulnerabilities within a customer’s estate.
- Advise the sales team on risk issues that are related to information security and recommend actions in support of the risk management programmes.
- Monitor information security trends and evolving technologies; keep the Security Offerings Manager informed about customer views and perceptions, related information security issues and implications for our solutions.
Skills - Mandatory:
Must be an intelligent, articulate, consensus building, and persuasive team player who can serve as an effective member of a dynamic pursuit team and communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with business system risk management as it relates to information security.
- Degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Interest in development of thought leadership abilities and experience, including ability to think outside the box and to recognise nuances and trends within the market before they are mainstream.
- Ability to work and effectively prioritise in a highly dynamic work environment and write accurate, clear and concise documents.
- Experience with information system disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business system resumption planning, and contingency planning.
- CISSP, CompTIA Security + or other security certification / accreditation.
- An understanding of CESG documents and compliance standards.
- Working knowledge of CRAMM or other risk assessment skills.
- Understanding and usage of various internationally recognized standards, frameworks (CIS Benchmarks, NIST Cyber Security framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Interest public speaking and media engagement (social media, printed online, interviews, etc).
- Project management skills.
- Experience of a range of security services and technologies e.g. HIDS/NIDS, endpoint protection, SIM/SIEM, Firewalls, access control, service continuity and network defence systems.
- Be a self-starter able to work on own initiative.
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Be able to deal with, and influence senior internal and external customers.
- Exhibit confidence in the solution but also exhibit flexibility and willingness to listen and adapt.
- Have technical report writing skills.
- Have strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Understand and readily articulate how their solution integrates with the larger holistic solution for the customer, both technically and in terms of business value.
What we offer:
- Project-based work.
- A full-time employment contract.
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies.
- A high level of independence in professional duties – we will rely on your opinion and personality.
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company and business trips around the world
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of.