Join the LambdaWorks community
What we do:
We help entrepreneurs build businesses - not just features.
We work holistically with our client–partners as true product teams delivering digital products and bringing a true ownership mentality. Our partners trust us because we focus on addressing risk head-on, learning quickly, and creating awesome products that users love.
This approach, coupling an experimental mindset with realistic and incremental software releases, results in a collaborative, professional, and friendly atmosphere where our colleagues and partners both have room to learn and grow.
What we're looking for:
A backend engineer that loves quality code and appreciates modern technologies.
You have experience with functional programming, you’ve tried and liked Serverless architecture, you've worked with one of these Scala, Play, Akka, Python, Go; you know how to create a great system architecture and you know a thing or two about Kafka... we'd love to get to know you.
*we’re looking for experienced engineers with 4+ years of experience
**if you don’t see yourself in the job descriptions, but you love being a part of a community that works on exciting technologies and challenging products please apply, we’d love to meet you
- Work on exciting products for startups
- Write code in the latest tech across a variety of industries
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to create products users love
- Have top-notch colleagues to help you realize your full potential
- Be a part of a community of developers and startup specialists that will help you expand your skills
- Help grow LambdaWorks as a community of digital professional and technology enthusiasts
Why should you apply?
If you like challenges, working on products – not projects, you enjoy exploring different technologies, don’t like the ‘outsourcing’ mindset and you generally think outside the box... let’s meet, let’s grab a coffee or chat over a conf call, we’d love to get to know each other.
more info: lambdaworks.io/careers