Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sectors. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
Experienced DevOps Programmer
We wish to hire an ambitious, experienced individual with a natural talent for solving problems and working as part of a team of programmers. If you wish to be employed in a lively workplace with world class standards and work ethic you should consider this opportunity.
Experienced programmer with focus on various tasks such as interoperation between our various systems and vendors, extracting sources of truth from our hosting environments, planning data-storage for automation then productizing and integrating our product workflows into automation at every possible level.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a programming or equivalent job
- Extensive knowledge with GOLANG and PHP is required
- Interaction with APIs from multiple vendors required (Cisco, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience with Linux (Centos, Red Hat) is desirable
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent experience is desirable
- Knowledge of SD-WAN routing platforms is desirable
- Knowledge of Python/Ansible/Perl is desirable
- Knowledge of data centre network designs is desirable
- Scripting/programming/API experience is highly desirable
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours