We are looking for an:
Experienced Flutter Developer
What do we expect from you?
- - 2+ years of professional experience in developing mobile applications
- - Professional experience in Dart & Flutter
- - Proficiency in object-oriented and test-driven software development
- - Solid understanding of how to consume APIs and REST
- - Familiarity with agile software development
- - Ability to work in a team that focuses on knowledge sharing, learning, and mentoring
- - Good communication skills in English
- - Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can (and do) shift from time to time
- - Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- - Interest in growing your skillset to contribute across the technology stack
What you will be working on?
- Finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems and drive our app forward
- Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and tools
- Helping to improve our build process to make deployment and iteration easier and faster
- Collaborating with product owner to build new consumer features
- Write tests
- Stay current with industry developments and incorporate new technology when applicable
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: