We are looking for a:
What are we looking for?
Duties and Responsibilities
- A few years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and core JS
- Experience with Angular framework, TypeScript, and related most common libs and tools
- Experience with NodeJS based development environment
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with NativeScript
- Knowledge of some of testing frameworks
- Knowledge of some other JS frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- Basic understanding of common server side languages (Java, C#, etc.)
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: