MentorMate is an industry veteran that meets complex business challenges with native, hybrid, and custom software development. We think big, design smart and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. Our headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have an office in Sweden, five development offices in Bulgaria, and a network of remote software development partners in more than 20 countries across the globe. With over 1,400 projects completed by our 850+ top software engineers, we innovate in sectors like healthcare, education, finance, agriculture, and beyond.
As a remote partner in our network, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms using proven design patterns. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards. On top of that, you can work from anywhere in the world, part- or full-time, and receive competitive pay.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Solid understanding of quality assurance theory, terminology, and strategies
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Mobile testing experience
- Experience in working with Charles
- Experience with Firebase, Test flight, etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Experience in web-services testing
- Knowledge of automation testing tools and experience building and supporting automation tests will be considered a strong advantage
- Web-testing experience will be considered a strong advantage
- Proactive attitude towards learning and problem solving
- Excellent spoken and written English
What will be your responsibilities
- Design, create and execute manual and automation tests
- Follow the established processes for developing functional and regression test plans from client requirements
- Create defect tickets, status reports and track issues to resolution
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle - from planning to release
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery in all assigned work
- Work closely with development, business analysts, and product owners to ensure project success
What we offer
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to join a community of 850+ developers worldwide
- Insured assistance from a personalized account manager
- Accounting consultations for Bulgaria-based individuals that join the network
- Clear and fair negotiation on your payment terms
- No third-party intermediaries. Open communication with our teams.
- Inspiring opportunities to work on various enterprise projects that set standards
Besprekorna saradnja, potpuna transparentnost, sigurna isporuka - razvili su bolji pristup za ofšor razvoj prilagođenog softvera. Njihov tim od preko 650 bugarskih tehnoloških stručnjaka brzo se skalira i nudi usluge od kraja do kraja na čitavom nizu platformi i tehnologija. Rade sa vama na utvrđivanju idealnog tehnološkog skupa za vaše rešenje na vebu, mobilnom uređaju ili u oblaku. Od 2001. godine pomažu klijentima da efikasno grade i pružaju robusna iskustva, istovremeno upravljajući ukupnim troškovima vlasništva.