Aspire Technology is an innovative Research & Development and Professional Services company, with core competence in mobile telecommunications. We deliver End-to-End Software Solutions, Network Services and Consulting for mobile network operators, managed service providers and technology partners with wide experience and track record in automation and AI/ML. Our multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions are realizing major improvements in network performance and quality of experience.
Role: Experienced Python SW Engineer in Telecoms role
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Python engineer to join the R&D software engineering team in our Belgrade office. You will be working on our cloud-based products designed to monitor and optimize mobile networks all around the world. As a Python Engineer, you will take on the challenge to deliver applications that will help drive the telecommunications industry a step forward. You will build solutions that will empower engineers and stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
What you'll be doing
- Collaboration to specify and improve product requirements
- Build data pipelines and data models that will empower engineers and analysts to make data-driven decisions
- Actively participating in design and code reviews
- Delivering high-performance, reliable and reusable code that solves the business problems efficiently and that your peers can easily understand and maintain
- Defining improvements for the modules you’re working on
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Actively participating in improving our way of working
Who you are?
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of Python programming experience building scalable Python code
- Proficient with at least one Python web framework …(FastAPI, Django with DRF, Flask, etc.)
- Experience with data processing in Python (e.g. Pandas),
- Highly skilled in the use of SQL
- Experience working with large data sets with diverse formats
- Experience building ETL pipelines
- Familiar with different data formats – JSON, XML, YAML
- Experience in Linux and Docker, application containerization experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have
- Telecommunications educational background or relevant telecom industry work experience
- Experience with DB design, query optimization
- Experience in client side technologies VueJS, Nuxt, HTML/CSS
- Technical knowledge of Mobile Telecommunications and NMS systems is an advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Freedom to prototype and use the newest technologies given the challenges we face
- Chance to be part of the successful product development team
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Flexible working hours
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please submit your CV in English.
We’d love to hear from you.
By applying to this position with Aspire, you consent to your data being stored and processed in line with our privacy notice for job applicants. You can read this notice in full at https://www.aspiretechnology.com/privacy-policy/.