We are looking for an
Experienced Test Developer
Are you an experienced test developer who is looking for new challenges and who doesn’t afraid to be one step ahead of others? Join us and start growing and boost your carrier with new intelligent cloud-native banking platform.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for experienced test developer with 2+ years of experience in this role who will join our Platform integration test team and work closely with other feature teams. While the testers in feature teams are responsible for testing of each component, platform test team is responsible for end to end testing and regression testing between the components.
- Platform is cloud native (Azure) and microservice based, following principles of Event-Driven and CQRS Architecture.
- Must have:
- - 2+ years of experience in software development testing
- - 1+ year of experience with test automation in Cypress or similar
- - 1+ year of experience in end to end automation testing
- - Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- - Experience with MS SQL
- - Experience with test runners and test management tools
- - Expressed leading and organizational skills
- - Familiar with Agile methodologies
- - Excellent communication skills in English
- Good to have:
- - Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- - ISTQB certification
- - Experience in performance testing
- - Experience in Data WareHouse testing
What will you get?
- Learn and develop with top test experts in Levi9
- Boost your carrier with new cloud-native banking platform
- Opportunity to develop new skills such as mentoring, test leading, test architecture
- Opportunity to work with world’s top technologies and platforms such as cloud native, microservices, Cypress, end to end integration in C#, performance testing in cloud, DWH testing
- Opportunity to work closely with clients on suggesting improvements for their products
What will you also get?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: