Our design team is currently 15 people strong, with every member passionate and meticulous about their craft. We engage in projects during all their phases – from initial conceptualisation to final brush-ups and make-overs.
Our ideal candidate should be immersed in their vision but focused on challenging the standards and delivering perfect UX and UI solutions. We operate from all four HTEC development centers – Belgrade, Nis, Novi Sad and Banja Luka – and are looking for a new colleague in any of these four offices. So, if you’re ready to challenge conventions and grow alongside us, please contact us.
*Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or samples of projects along with your application.
- Involvement in the entire design process – from ideation, strategy and user research, over prototyping and visual design, to hand off, preserving tight relationships with the iterative development team.
- Understanding the client’s business needs, their industry and its pain points, while contributing and positively impacting the overall business, the customers' expectations and the company’s brand values.
- Communicating and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, key stakeholders and business partners to deliver both the user and the business needs.
- Exploring and presenting complex design concepts and the reasoning behind your design.
- Working closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and engineers to shape the direction and execution for all phases of the project – from start to finish.
- Creating UX solutions – defining briefs and user stories, creating flows, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Producing high-quality deliverables with strong attention to details, and a complete understanding of responsive and mobile principles.
- Experience in digital product design, especially in iterative Agile processes.
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe suite.
- Advanced skills in rapid prototyping and interactive prototypes using various tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information, hierarchy, typography, and color.
- Awareness of current trends in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English language, written and spoken.
- 5+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design.
- Experience working with animation and interaction is preferable.
What we offer
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare service
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Team events and sport activities
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
- Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy