Our design team is currently 16 people strong, with every member passionate and meticulous about their craft. We engage in projects during all their phases – from initial conceptualization to final brush-ups and make-overs.
We are looking for a new colleague in our HTEC Novi Sad development center. Our ideal candidate should be immersed in their vision but focused on challenging the standards and delivering perfect UX and UI solutions. So, if you’re ready to challenge conventions and grow alongside us, please contact us.
*Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or samples of projects along with your application.
- Involvement in the entire design process – from ideation, strategy and user research, over prototyping and visual design, to handoff, preserving tight relationships with the iterative development team
- Understanding the client’s business needs, their industry and its pain points, while contributing and positively impacting the overall business, the customers' expectations and the company’s brand values
- Communicating and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, key stakeholders and business partners to deliver both the user and the business needs
- Exploring and presenting complex design concepts and the reasoning behind your design
- Working closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and engineers to shape the direction and execution for all phases of the project – from start to finish
- Creating UX solutions – defining briefs and user stories, creating flows, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Producing high-quality deliverables with strong attention to details, and a complete understanding of responsive and mobile principles
- Experience in digital product design, especially in iterative Agile processes
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe suite
- Experience in building and maintaining a Design System
- Advanced skills in rapid prototyping and interactive prototypes using various tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information, hierarchy, typography and color
- Awareness of current trends in the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- 5+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design
- Experience working with animation and interaction is preferable
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
What we offer
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Innovative and cutting-edge projects
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare service
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Team events and sport activities
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
- Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy
Maybe you are our next colleague?