Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
- Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers located throughout Europe regions, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
- Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields.
- Three years or above R&D experience in embedded software design, software architecture design or Linux driver development or etc.
- Three years or above experience in Automotive industry, understands common automotive requirements.
- Familiar with C/C++, Perl, Shell or other programming language, have good analysis and trouble shooting skills, should be able to solve technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, equipped with a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding communication skills with customers.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Good knowledge in automotive embedded system and architecture, automotive applications such as T-BOX etc.
- Experience in Automotive RTOS, embedded Linux, proficient in C/C++, Perl, Shell or other programming language.
- Good knowledge in ARM microcontrollers and JTAG debugging.
- Familiar with cellular wireless M2M modules, C-V2X wireless network, mobile phone or wireless module technologies including Bluetooth, WIFI, Zigbee, etc.
- Work with modern technologies and equipment
- Work on newest technology chipsets and interesting projects
- Ability for professional growth