Field Application Engineer
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade
- Provide technical support for Quectel's full product line, including wireless 5G, LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM/GPRS and GNSS modules.
- Make quick response, offer on-site support to all Quectel customers, and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
- Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
- Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or other related fields.
- Three years or above experience in R&D (hardware design or/and embedded software development).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to easily solve common technical problems raised by customers.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
- Based in Belgrade.
- Experience in hardware design and/or embedded software design.
- Experience in IoT applications and protocols such as MQTT, CoAP etc.
- Experience working with wireless modules.
- Familiar with USB driver, AT commands, SMS, Voice, TCP/IP processing etc.
- Experience in developing applications and firmware in C/C++ on Linux and/or RTOS embedded systems, ThreadX preferred.
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance