The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- The successful candidate will have proven industry experience driving system architecture, from initial prototypes to production code.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Self-starter with excellent communication, presentation, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Deep understanding of computer architecture concepts.
- At least 3 years of C++ coding experience, preferably using GCC.
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented design with a strong understanding of software design processes, methodologies, and approaches.
- At least 2 years of experience designing or developing multitasking, event-driven systems in C/C++.
- Deep understanding of RTOS concepts.
- Experience in developing real-time software.
- Understanding of embedded firmware architecture and system design.
- Experience with different microprocessors and belonging tool chains is a plus.
- Experience identifying hardware requirements based on firmware requirements is a plus.
- Experience in designing or developing embedded software for low power 32-bit microcontrollers is a plus.
- Ability to work with engineers, designers, innovators, and other experts in order to realize intent and contribute to the design of embedded systems and solutions.
- Ability to use concept sketches, pseudo-code, and other techniques to assure clear communication and sharing of engineering design and ideas.
- Ability to support all phases of the product development cycle including architecture, design, development, debugging, documentation, and validation.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding application requirements and translating them into firmware features.
- Contributing to firmware architecture.
- Firmware development and testing in pre-silicon simulation and FPGA environments.
- Performance evaluation and fine tuning.
- Production of product-related documentation.
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Possibility of working from HDL DH Thessaloniki chip design center for a certain period of time
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment, private health insurance, and additional benefits
- Opportunity to be part of many sports and team building activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ sites
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
For all candidates, proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!