Are you passionate about building rock-solid software that unlocks the potential of data-intensive technologies? We are seeking a talented Firmware Engineer to design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment. Your work will have an impact on over a million of users!
Your role and responsibilities
As a part of our Hardware and Firmware team you will have the opportunity to work on some big projects with great impact on its consumers. We are talking about IoT devices and SmartApps that track your biometrics and help you stay active, healthy and well rested. Now let’s get into some details of your role. You will get to:
- Design and develop the embedded software that powers our IoT projects.
- Help deliver key tools and systems that bridge the gap between many domains, including peripheral device control, device drivers, hardware sequencing, safety systems monitoring, and real-time data processing
- Work on high performance driver development and tuning for networking, storage, data movement, and hardware I/O for a variety of advanced wireless communications projects
- Design in C/C++ and Python languages
- Write software unit tests and hardware-in-the-loop tests to verify code correctness and test system-level interactions
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
You are someone with a strong background in data structures, algorithms, software architecture and passion for everything hardware and firmware related (like USB, CAN, SPI and UART protocols). You possess some serious knowledge and experience (3+ years) in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools. Your weapons of choice when tackling cross-platform application development solutions are C/C++ and Python, you being the biggest critic of your code. And your playfield is FreeRTOS or any other real-time operating system. You get bonus points for:
- Understanding of cloud connectivity/IOT concepts and applications
- Good source level debugging skills
- Challenging your code to its breaking point, and then of course fixing it
If you’re ready to be a part of a team that works together to achieve both technical and personal greatness be sure to hit apply.
We will carefully select all the candidates for the next steps. For a detailed info on our hiring process, be sure to check out our Careers page.
Not sure if you’re the right person for this? You need more info about the project or us? Don’t worry, I’m here for you :) Be sure do drop me a message whichever way you like:
- E-mail: harun.brkovic @ klika.ba
- Phone: +38762968689
- Viber: +38762968689
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harunklikaba