We are looking for engineers who will work on universal platform for team communication which combines exchange of instant chat messages, videoconferencing, creating of a polls for the current call, content sharing, control of input and output devices as well as additional functionality like encryption of conference calls. Application has support for H.265 video codec and support for 1000 participants in a call and 4K content is under development. It relies on DMA(Distributed Media Application). DMA is a unique network-based virtualization application that provides conference manager and call server functionality for managing and distributing calls across collaboration networks.
- Hands-on development on cross platform (Flutter) application
- Writing unit tests and practicing code review
- Be ready to propose solutions to improve code quality
- Daily communication with the client through emails, video calls etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Match your profile
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of working on Flutter
- Experience in leading a team of developers
- Knowledge of Clean architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of CI / CD
- Experience with Unit tests
- Coding standards and organizational programming skills
- Fluent in English
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Personal development plan
- Trainings, conferences and other learning opportunities
- English classes