Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner for their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
What you will do
As a Fraud Analyst, you will provide fraud prevention, detection, analysis and strategy for iPresence. You will use your SQL skills alongside other analytical tools to produce data driven recommendations that shape our fraud prevention strategy. Fraud patterns change constantly, and our analysts' mission is to identify and take action on these patterns with the help of manual and automated tools to protect our customers and businesses from fraud.
- Analyse customer behaviour to identify fraudulent patterns and provide customer insight using SQL
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage fraud rules to reduce exposure to new trends
- Conduct fraud operations, timely investigations, and manual interventions, acting as a fraud SME
- Produce fraud reports for the wider business, including leadership teams
- Contribute to the continued improvements of our wider fraud prevention infrastructure
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Good SQL skills (1+ years) and accustomed to handling complex data structures from multiple sources and producing findings
- Experience with R or Python is desirable but not essential
- 1+ years of fraud prevention experience and experience with decisioning systems in an eCommerce environment
- Problem-solving skills. A proven track record of an innovative mindset and an ability to take on loosely defined problems and translate complex thinking into practical application
- Self-starter attitude with strong commercial acumen
- 100% Remote
- Competitive salary
- Long-term (12+ months) Freelance Contract