About the project
We are searching for a Front-End Developer who can use his Angular skills to help design and develop a new platform for one of the top publishers for youth in France.
Among the many projects our client and partner has entrusted us with, are:
- A desktop newspaper platform (using Angular 5, TypeScript, RxJs);
- A web app for a mobile newspaper platform (using Ionic 3, Angular 5, TypeScript, RxJs);
- Installable Hybride apps for iOS and Android (using Ionic 3, Angular 5, TypeScript, RxJs, Cordova);
- A platform for creating newspapers designed for school use (using Angular 7, TypeScript, RxJs);
- A website where newspaper subscription can be purchased (using Twig, Bootstrap, HTML, Css).
Also, every Angular app is based on an API REST (Php, Symfony).
- Good basic Front-End skills (CSS, HTML);
- Experience in working with Angular and Typescript;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- A real team player;
- Comfortable in working with Agile methodology;
- A good level of English.
As a Front-End Developer, you will need to upgrade the Angular 5, Angular 7 and Ionic 3 used to newer versions.
- French language skills;
- RxJs, knowledge of REST, Git, Ionic, Bootstrap, Gitlab, Cordova, Php, Symfony, MySQL.
Deadline for applications: 13.06.2023.
- Remote work;
- Attractive salary package;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.