For more than a decade, SQA Consulting has built a global client network across multiple vertical markets. Our experience and expertise reside across Business and Technology Transformation, Cyber Security, RPA and AML Compliance.
2022 has proved to be a pivotal and exciting year for the group. Via acquisitions and mergers, we are continuing to increase our global presence, and we are wanting to add additional employees to our South East Europe offices
- Work with the product engineering lead, engagement leader and other senior project team members or client resources to provide technical solutions through modelling and proof of concepts.
- Participate in identifying problem areas and defining solutions, able to articulate problems and solutions in non-technical language to stakeholders
- Understand interactions and dependencies between software components
- Design and develop software solutions to client requirements using efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Support the product engineering lead(s) in project set up, execution and key ceremonies including backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
- Support learning and development activities for junior product engineering resources
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- College / university degree, Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- In depth experience of using ES6/ES7 features such as arrow functions, promises and observables
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks and tooling, e.g. GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Experience of working in scrum / sprint teams using agile ways of working including knowledge of JIRA / ADO.
Competencies & Behaviours:
- Ensure you embody the SQA Consulting values and behaviours
- Participate in communications with product engineering team members and across the wider team
- Contribute to team activities and goals. Ask for advice and support when necessary
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ongoing training and support
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus scheme
- About SQA Consulting
At SQA Consulting our proven solutions enable change, provide confidence & ensure production stability. We provide all manner of Transformation, Cyber Security, Robotic Process Automation and AML Compliance Solutions.
Intelligent business process automation is our holistic approach to reducing cost, improving performance, mitigating the risk of process failure & improving organisational value. We understand that achieving the desired levels of change through automation is a unique journey for each organisation.