We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you’ll do
- Creatively solving problems from the big picture to the nuts and bolts
- Building conceptual prototypes to explore interactive behaviors and front end technological capabilities
- Participating in the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
- Designing user-facing features
- Participating in technical design, code reviews, planning, and retrospective activities.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of demonstrated professional experience with frontend development
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js
- Knowledge of Fluent UI, Jest, HTML5/DOM, CSS3, and responsive web frameworks
- Passion for great design, user experience, and site usability
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas thru sketches, prototypes, and wireframes
- Bonus points for familiarity with micro frontends architectural style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
Deadline for applications: 08.08.2021.