Should be able to take initiatives and contribute in the product design and architecture. Should be responsible for ensuring that software development efforts are align with user stories, wireframes, work items, and also completed within deadlines.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 2+ years of software development experience including web development.
- Previous experience of developing Single Page applications.
- Understanding of ECMAScript specifications.
- Experience with Web Front-End development using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, SASS, Responsive UI using Bootstrap etc.
- Good understanding of tools like NPM, Gulp or Grunt build automation
- A can-do, self-driven attitude, and able to contribute in the product design and architecture.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design patterns, preferably UI design patterns.
- Understanding of functional programming and functional reactive programming.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with the local team, colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
Nice To Have:
- Understanding of UX
- Skills with Java and Spring (IoC)
- Experience of developing hybrid mobile applications is a plus