About the project
Pentalog is looking for a Front-End Developer willing to join an important food provider that offers access to a global website bringing innovative solutions and services.
As part of the Front-end development team, you will play an important role in building one of the most advanced food ordering & payment platforms in the hospitality industry. Your work will have an impact on the digital guest experience for our partner’s restaurant customers.
You’ll join an experienced team of 20 people ready to contribute to technology selection, architecture and user experience for the client’s products.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Front-End Developer;
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3;
- Knowledge in working with CSS pre-processors – SASS, LESS;
- Experience with some of the JS frameworks, ideally Vue.js;
- Git know-how;
- Experience in developing Responsive / Adaptive Websites;
- Openness to receiving constructive criticism and improving upon it;
- Ability to deliver upon established deadlines;
- Leadership experience in technology selection, architecture and design oversight, and mentoring others;
- Great problem-solving skills with a focus on optimization, quality, and performance;
- A passion for learning new skills and technologies;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Strong team-working ability;
- Positive, service-oriented personality;
- Fluency in English.
The key functions of the Front-End Developer role include:
- Creating new user-facing features for the products;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimizing products for maximum performance, speed, and scalability;
- Communicating the design proposals, adaptations, and corrections within the internal teams.
- Basic knowledge of the server-side language (PHP);
- Experience in working on a large project/ team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.