Rad od kuće
Who you are:
You are an experienced and self-driven front-end software engineer ready to join our team and help us design, implement, and maintain the consumer-side of our web application. As a tech-savvy professional with the passion for designing and developing killer web applications, you are fully committed to translate UI/UX design wireframes and mock-ups into actual reusable code.
Ideally, you have a comprehensive knowledge of concepts, principles, practices, and procedures in a professional remote-only software development environment. Embracing the company's unique culture by sharing your knowledge and experiences amongst peers through collaboration is something you strive for in your work.
Who we are
ScholarshipOwl.com is a scholarship search and application productivity tool that helps students obtain scholarships to reduce their out-of-pocket costs, and potentially graduate debt-free. The ScholarshipOwl platform streamlines and enhances the scholarship search, match and application process, enabling students to work more quickly and efficiently, resulting in an increased odds of earning scholarships.
We're a company that values the investment of time in people and mirror your success with recognition and a career path.
What you will do:
- Develop and refine new functionalities in the existing product;
- Improve the product according to the product goals;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry trends;
- Support and maintain the product.
Qualifications and Competences:
- Have at least 5 years of commercial experience;
- At least 3 years experience with Nuxt.js (SSR and SPA) writing custom modules and plugins;
- Deep knowledge of Vue 2/3 and corresponding technologies;
- Experience writing RESTful web clients;
- Understanding of the Docker container technology;
- Use SASS/LESS/SCSS in your work.
It would be nice to have:
- Experience in usage of Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience working with JSON:API standard;
- Experience with Node.js or other back-end technologies;
- Experience with PHP Laravel framework or Doctrine ORM.
What we offer:
- Fully remote work environment;
- Unlimited vacation days;
- Company summits once or twice a year in different locations;
- $200/month workspace allowance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hardware budget;
- Very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people;
- The ability to contribute to our company and product, and see your contributions come to tangible fruition;
- Opportunity to work in a small but growing company, and have a direct influence on the future of the company;
- Be part of a product that helps millions of students live a better life.
Upoznaj kompaniju Scholarshipowl d.o.o.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.