Do you enjoy having daily meetings with clients and being actively involved in web app development?
Would it be interesting for you to be involved in “Team Boost” gatherings every two weeks where you can expand your knowledge?
Would you take the opportunity to be a speaker at internal “FE Day” conference and therefore work on your soft skills and help other colleagues be better at their job?
Do you consider “code review” to be one of the best ways to improve your knowledge?
Ever wished you had a chance to work as a mentor and help interns enter the amazing world of Front-end development?
If so, Vega IT is the right place for you.
Who can apply:
If you have a team spirit, and you see responsibility and quality as prerequisites for success at work, and trust brings you a sense of fulfilment, then you are more than welcome to come and meet us and seize the opportunity to work in the organisation where learning continues. You already have two years of experience behind you, and while you don’t like all browsers, your code most certainly does.
- Semantic markup
- Cross-browser optimization - you have to know the basics about the cross-browser optimizations/support
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with version control systems
- Package manager and automation tool experience (npm, gulp, grunt)
- Progressive enhancement - approach to web development that aims to deliver the best possible experience to the widest possible audience
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a great company culture
- Utilize Front-end development best practices in everyday work.
- Be coached and mentored about best practices in Front-end development.
- Use the very latest technologies to build websites and mobile applications.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
“It is our dream to create a happy and successful business, allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place”
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV electronically and join the Vega IT team.