Front End Engineers at Alchemy are dedicated to building an intuitive, engaging, and innovative user experience that customers love. You will be joining a dynamic team that is passionate about creating an industry-changing, cloud-based platform.
We are looking for people who are critical thinkers, able to solve real customer problems, and experiment with new ideas with cross-functional team members.
If you enjoy working in an energetic, collaborative environment for a fast-growing tech company, and you are passionate about new technologies, you should join our team!
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design
- Deliver compelling and creative technical solutions
- Engage in all aspects of implementation for features: from design to development, deployment to production, to support and maintenance
- 1+ years UI development experience
- Technology stack: TypeScript, Angular
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
- Knowledge of BEM (Block Element Modifier) methodology
- Experience working with Git
- Basic Java knowledge
- Basic Selenium knowledge
Day in a Life of a Front End Engineer
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and Domain Experts to design and develop applications and platform
- Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve overall architecture
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
Qualities We Value
- Creativity and a self-starting willingness to explore new technologies
- Tenacity, technical expertise, and ability to contribute quickly
- Take pride in work through attention to detail and ownership of outcomes
- Passion for code quality and great design