We are an international enterprise software company with the vision to transform the industry making it simple, accessible, and exciting. From our headquarters in London and our R&D center in Athens, we currently support organizations in 26 countries across the EMEA region.
Right now, we have a vacancy for our EXUS Artificial Intelligence Labs department. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Our department is working on numerous large-scale Research and Innovation Projects in various sectors such as Security (Physical and Digital), Health, and Creativity with our core competence being around A.I., data analytics, real-time systems engineering, complex event processing, and large-scale cloud implementations.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and innovation management Experts that excel in driving innovation in software engineering, A.I., and data analytics, to foster advances in key sectors such as banking, security, health, finance, creativity, and lifelong learning.
Your Main duties will be:
o Projects' Design & Implementation:
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing user interface components.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- o Providing solutions to any technical-related issue during a project’s lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, (MSc studies will be highly appreciated)
- 2-3 years of working experience in Front-end web development
- Solid experience as a Software Engineer working with React
- Great understanding of TypeScript
- Great familiarity with front-end frameworks (i.e., Tailwind CSS, Bulma, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Modern Web Technologies and in-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Fluent on Git
- Care and value code maintainability, readability, and testing
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (i.e., Sass, LESS, etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and frameworks (i.e., Jenkins, GitHub actions, etc.)
- Experience in Front-end Development and UI/UX design in a work/project-related environment using design tools (i.e., Zeplin, Figma, etc.)
- Experience with modern web technologies such as Webpack, Next, Redux, styled-components, or similar
- Ability to implement Responsive Web Design principles, utilizing Mobile First design
- Ability to write unit tests, preferably via Jest, Chai, and Enzyme
- Experience in research and innovation projects will be highly appreciated.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both verbal & written)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to write well-documented, reusable code
- Team player, self-motivated, constantly seeking new knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative working environment
- Remote working