Front End Software Engineer – Job ID: FES4
CodeLathe (an Austin, TX, USA based company), is looking for a passionate front-end software engineer to develop and expand our FileCloud product line. As a front end software engineer, you will be primarily responsible for the development of cross browser web application functionality. This is a 100% remote position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Create elegant web user interfaces and layouts
- Own the user experience
- Integrate the front-end with databases, file systems, cloud services via HTTP APIs when delivering solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience in front-end web app development is required
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, JSON, REST is required
- Experience using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Java is a plus
- Experience using Electron is a plus
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework is a plus
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: Remote but strongly prefer candidates in India, Poland or Brazil. If you are interested, please send your resume and screenshots of sample user interfaces or your portfolio. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:FES4 in the email subject.
Deadline for applications: 03.11.2021.
Ova kompanija je jedina "cloud-agnostic" platforam za deljenje, sinhronizaciju i kolaboraciju koja se nudi preko privatnih, javnih i hibridnih oblaka. Kompanija je veoma fleksibilna i nudi najbolji način da preduzeća pristupe, sinhronizuju, dele i sarađuju na infrastrukturama po svom izboru.