EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Front-End Solution Architect to join our team in Serbia.
- Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details
- Closely work with business in identifying project requirements
- Perform architecture review/audit
- Establish project necessities and goals to "go-live" solution
- Directly communicate with customers during solution implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Mentor and direct international technical teams
- At least 8 years of practical hands-on experience in software development in relevant engineering domain
- 2+ projects in technical team lead role with constant hands-on work
- In depth understanding of enterprise and business architecture
- Solid background in design and implementation of external services integrations and API design (using REST/SOAP, Microservices, ESB, SOA, GraphQL, Sockets, etc.)
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (Scrum, Kanban, RUP, other)
- Deep expertise in web application/web services architectures, relational and non-relational data storage specifics, cross-cutting concerns (security, monitoring, caching, etc.)
- Comfortable with the various architecture design diagram formats
- Able to define and prioritize architectural decisions across all architecture quality attributes
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- Experience in customer site assignments
- Strong and assertive communication skills
- Fluent English
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program