- Building fast, scalable, and well-designed web and mobile web apps
- Working with our clients to solve key business issues
- Staying up to date and experimenting with the latest front-end technologies
- Maintenance and updates of existing projects
Skills & Requirements
- Responsive design
- Web apps/mobile web apps
- Experience using Git
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SASS, LESS or Stylus
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp or similar tools.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- OSS contributions
- Experience with PhoneGap
- Experience with ES6
- Experience with Coffee Script
- French speaking and writing skills
Why work at Cloud Horizon?
Cloud Horizon is a Montreal-based software development studio with an office in Belgrade. We work exclusively with innovative North American startups that are solving interesting and challenging problems.
Our tech stack
Cloud Horizon works with lots of startups which allows us to work with innovative technologies such as Angular.js, React and Backbone for front-end, Express.js and Koa for node.js and Phonegap for packing web apps as native apps. We also frequently use tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Babel, npm and many others.
And we always encourage our people to explore new technologies that will help us solve our tech challenges faster and better.
- A competitive salary with regular performance bonuses
- Awesome team and great working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- A wide selection of international coffee and tea
- And more