Our team of Ingsters is growing! If you share our passion for clean code, tech talks, and research hours - keep reading :)
What we expect to see:
- 2+ years of Front-end development experience
- Ability to convert high-fidelity UI designs (from tools like InVision and Figma) into pixel-perfect and responsive HTML/CSS(SASS)/JS implementations
- Experience with developing and supporting in-production single-page apps (SPA)
- Experience with any of the major front-end frameworks/libraries (preferably Angular, but Vue, React, etc. are also fine)
- Typescript experience (preferable, but not mandatory)
- Experience with one of the state management tools (NgRx, Vuex, Redux, etc.) (preferable, but not mandatory)
- Experience with REST APIs and the ability to work with back-end developers to define an optimal interface
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/Scrum methodologies
- Willingness to keep learning new tech (frameworks, libs, tools) in the rapidly changing front-end development environment
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
- Solid written English (bonus points for solid verbal English)
You can expect a supportive atmosphere from the whole team, great opportunities to develop your potential, and much more...
We look forward to hearing from you!