efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. As a research and development company, we offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to individuals, global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities.
At present, efiport is building a new Business Management System. The new application will be web-based and fully designed around the human learner (employee), front to back. As part of our Novi Sad team, you will actively shape the future of efiport and co-decide about the technologies and frameworks used.
- Proven practical work experience for at least 3 years and knowledge of React.js, TypeScript, Bootstrap, MongoDB, CSS, OOP etc., as well as pros and cons and related tools and technologies;
- A portfolio of relevant work that best represents your style and development trajectory (please send us a link to your GiT or similar);
- We appreciate any and all experience with AWS Services like EC2, S3 or Elastic Beanstalk, and experience with implementing secure login / SSO mechanisms;
- Strong interest in Continued Education, Academic Excellence, Learning Technologies and Human Development;
- Strong interest in other modern areas and concepts like Continuous Delivery, Machine Learning, Game Development and Gamification;
- Enthusiasm and passion for collaboration and knowledge exchange cioupled with an undeniable passion for education.
- Research and experimentation (including trying and failing) as a method of choice.
- Ability to quick-build prototypes for testing and pleasure in getting less wrong with each iteration.
- Excellent English skills (spoken & written), good German skills are a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar degree and/or training or proven experience.
- Plan, develop, implement and communicate solutions in collaboration with other developers, architects and product managers for our Business Management System;
- Build user interfaces using the technologies mentioned above and connect to web-services running in the backend;
- Consider Security and DSGVO/GDPR during the development process;
- Working with the design team to support them in optimizing the user experience;
- Using our selected tech stack (based on React) to bring concepts to life;
- Developing and maintaining the user interface;
- Creating tools that improve site interaction regardless of the browser;
- Managing software workflow;
- Following SEO best practices;
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape a new area of responsibility from the ground up.
- The opportunity to develop and shape your own knowledge and skills through subsidised training and courses.
- Interesting activities and independent work using modern technology in an established, yet growing company.
- Visits to and exchanges with our location and team in Germany.
- Personal working atmosphere in a brilliant, kind, hand-picked team of colleagues.
- Free coffee and snacks at the office.
- A combination of on-site and remote work.
Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in the company and the job.
We look forward to hearing from you!