Do you have an extensive background and strong skills in developing Angular web and mobile applications? Have you led a development team or were you responsible for the front-end architecture of enterprise-grade products? Do you love taking stakeholder requirements and turning them into amazing products? If the answers are yes - then this role is a perfect fit for you!
What you will be doing:
Working in a fast-paced engineering environment, you'll focus most of your day turning product specifications and high-fidelity designs into clickable prototypes and presenting it to project stakeholders.
After a series of clickable prototypes approved, you will work on replacing the mocked data and integrating the prototype with APIs created by our backend team, turning the prototype into a full-functional production app.
In all cases before delivering to customers, you have a chance to review your work to ensure that all requirements were implemented following the team and industry best practices.
You'll also be reviewing the work of other team members, ensuring that they are following common development best practices and guidelines before their work reaches our customers. While doing your daily reviews, you'll be able to observe patterns in subpar work and propose improvements to our process and quality bars.
- Use UI component libraries to produce high-quality production apps following a high-fidelity design and a specification
- Iterate daily by communicating with senior stakeholders on new product features and feedback
- Integrate prototypes with real APIs to make the app production-ready and shippable
- Review delivered screens implemented by other developers on the team
- Propose improvements to our current team processes
- Minimum 5 years of UI software development experience
- Minimum 3 years of Angular 2+ development experience
- Innate drive to create high-quality applications that are simple to maintain
- Great English verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile development process based on daily feedback loops
- Proven record of high-quality web development and a portfolio to back that up
Nice to have:
- Experience using a 3rd-party UI component library such as Google Material, IBM Carbon, Bootstrap or similar
- Experience with responsive and adaptive development
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Experience integrating AWS services such as Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, CloudFront, S3
- Experience developing back-end services
- 30/hour (60k per year )
- Work from anywhere
- 40h/wk any timezone
- Long-term role
- Stories from Our Partners